Imagine to invite some friends to join you and your family for a Private, Live Cooking Class from Florence!
If you can't come to our cooking school in Italy, we bring it into your home! You'll discover how easy it is to cook Italian!
Please note these classes are held in ENGLISH.
These private classes are available EVERY DAY, but with different times.
EVERY DAY of the week (MON to SUN) you can join a class at 10am UTC+2 (Central European Summer Time), which is:
9am UTC+1 (UK Summer time, i.e. London or Edinburgh)
4pm AWST (Australian Western Standard Time, i.e. Perth)
6pm AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time, i.e. Sydney or Melbourne)
On MONDAYS, WEDNESDAYS, FRIDAYS and SUNDAYS, besides the above 10am UTC+2 time, you can join a class also at 7pm UTC+2 (Central European Summer Time), which is:
6pm UTC+1 (UK Summer time, i.e. London or Edinburgh)
1pm EDT (US Eastern Time, i.e. New York City or Boston)
12pm CDT (US Central Time, i.e. Chicago)
11am MDT (US Mountain Time, i.e. Denver)
10am PDT (US Pacific Time, i.e. Los Angeles or Seattle)
Private Classes for full engagement! Whether you've attended one of our real cooking classes in Florence and Tuscany and want to learn more, or you're dreaming of coming to Italy but want to taste a bit of it at home creating real Italian dishes, these exclusive, fun and interactive cooking classes will teach you all the secrets of our cuisine!
This is not a pre-registered cooking class, but a real interactive experience where our chefs will explain and show you, help you and check how you're going. Everything is LIVE!
Cook some classic Italian recipes for yourself or your family, and BUON APPETITO!
HOW IT WORKS:
- Choose your preferred date and time and book it for how many connections (households) you will need, you will then receive the booking confirmation.
- Choose the recipe you want to cook from the options below, and write it in the NOTES during the booking process.
- You will then receive another email with the ingredient list and a video that explains them, a kitchen equipment list (we keep it simple, you probably already have all the things you need in your kitchen), our exclusive RECIPE BOOK, plus other useful info.
Please share this email with all the participants.
- Go grocery shopping to get all the ingredients.
- Before the scheduled date and time you will receive the link to connect on Zoom.
- Meet our chef and cook at home interacting with him/her!
- After the cooking class you will be able to view the recorded video any time you want!
Choose the recipe you prefer from the list below (and please write it in the NOTES during the booking process).
After each class you will get a certificate of completion but remember that if you book more private classes and you cook all the recipes of the list below you will also get a Certificate of Proficiency!
GNUDI with Pomarola (classic Tomato sauce) and with Butter and Sage sauce
A grandmothers' typical Tuscan dish made with ricotta and spinach gnocchi, with a choice of two classic Italian sauces.
Perfect also for vegetarians.
TAGLIATELLE with Ragu Finto (vegetable sauce) and with Bolognese sauce.
It's time for home made pasta from scratch: hand-made tagliatelle! Top it with the classic Italian meat sauce, Bolognese Ragu, or with a Tuscan vegetable sauce: "Ragù Finto" ("fake ragu")!
Suitable also for vegetarians.
PIZZA and TIRAMISU
Two icons of Italian cooking! Make your own pizza from scratch and create a delicious Tiramisu!
TIRAMISU and CANTUCCI biscuits
A DESSERT cooking class, creating a delicious Tiramisu and the typical Tuscan hard biscuits with almonds: Cantucci!
NOTE: Have your ingredients pre-measured and prepped before the class for a more seamless experience.
Now choose your day, and book your PRIVATE live cooking class, our chefs are waiting for you!
If you have any question before your cooking class, feel free to ask contacting us!
- 1.5-hour live PRIVATE cooking class
- Interact and ask questions
- English speaking chef
- video presentation of all ingredients
- Cooking class will be recorded (you can re-watch it any time)
- Recipe Book (pdf file)
- Certificate of Completion