Cook Italian recipes in the comfort of your home, interacting with our professional chefs to prepare gourmet dishes for your family and friends!
If you can't come to our cooking school in Italy, we bring it into your home! You'll discover how easy it is to cook Italian!
Please note these classes are held in ENGLISH.
This is the BEGINNER LEVEL of our LIVE ONLINE COOKING CLASSES.
It includes multiple CHAPTERS (each chapter focusing on a Beginner Level recipe or recipes), held on different days of the week (see below).
Book one chapter to get a Certificate of Completion.
Book all the CHAPTERS of a level to get a CERTIFICATE of PROFICIENCY for that level!
Soon also available ADVANCED LEVEL classes.
These Beginner Level classes are available on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, each day with different recipes (see below).
The starting time will be at 7pm UTC+2 (Central European Summer Time), which is:
6pm UTC+1 (UK Time)
1pm EDT (US Eastern Time)
12pm CDT (US Central Time)
11am MDT (US Mountain Time)
10am PDT (US Pacific Time)
Whether you've attended one of our real cooking classes in Florence and Tuscany and want to learn more, or you're dreaming of coming to Italy but want to taste a bit of it at home creating real Italian dishes, these exclusive, fun and interactive cooking classes will teach you all the secrets of our cuisine!
This is not a pre-registered cooking class, but a real interactive experience where our chefs will explain and show you, help you and check how you're going. Everything is LIVE!
Cook some classic Italian recipes for yourself or your family, and BUON APPETITO!
HOW IT WORKS:
- Choose your recipe (see below) and the corresponding date and book it for 1 person (1 household), you will then receive the booking confirmation.
- You will then receive another email with the ingredient list and a video that explains them, a kitchen equipment list (we keep it simple, you probably already have all the things you need in your kitchen), our exclusive RECIPE BOOK, plus other useful info.
- Go grocery shopping to get all the ingredients.
- Before the scheduled date and time you will receive the link to connect on Zoom.
- Meet our chef and cook at home interacting with him/her!
- After the cooking class you will be able to view the recorded video any time you want!
Each day of the week we are holding a different CHAPTER of this BEGINNER LEVEL cooking class. Choose the one you prefer and the corresponding day, or join more than one to grow your fun and your Italian cooking skills!
After each class (chapter) you will get a certificate of completion but remember that if you book all the chapters of a level you will also get a Certificate of Proficiency for that level!
BEGINNER LEVEL - CHAPTER 1
On TUESDAYS we will cook:
GNUDI with Pomarola (classic Tomato sauce) and with Butter and Sage sauce
A grandmothers' typical Tuscan dish made with ricotta and spinach gnocchi, with a choice of two classic Italian sauces.
Perfect also for vegetarians.
BEGINNER LEVEL - CHAPTER 2
On THURSDAYS we will cook:
PIZZA and TIRAMISU
Two icons of Italian cooking! Make your own pizza from scratch and create a delicious Tiramisu!
BEGINNER LEVEL - CHAPTER 3
On SATURDAYS we will cook:
TAGLIATELLE with Bolognese sauce and with Ragu Finto (vegetable sauce).
It's time for home made pasta from scratch: hand-made tagliatelle! Top it with the classic Italian meat sauce, Bolognese Ragu, or with a Tuscan vegetable sauce: "Ragù Finto" ("fake ragu")!
Suitable also for vegetarians.
NOTE: Have your ingredients pre-measured and prepped before the class for a more seamless experience.
Now choose your day, and book your live cooking class, our chefs are waiting for you!
If you have any question before your cooking class, feel free to ask contacting us!
- 1.5-hour live cooking class
- Interact and ask questions
- English speaking chef
- video presentation of all ingredients
- Cooking class will be recorded (you can re-watch it any time)
- Recipe Book (pdf file)
- Certificate of Completion